Due to the Imam Riza shrine in Iran, pilgrimage trips to this country, especially to Mashhad, are booming. Of course, Qom and Shiraz are also worthy of pilgrimage trips to Iran.
Iran Pilgrimage Visa
People who plan to visit Iran’s religious areas are seeking a pilgrimage visa. Iran Pilgrimage visa is another easy option for traveling to Iran. Generally, the Iran Pilgrimage visa is issued to foreign nationals who wish to visit the sacred places in Iran. Comparing to other types of Iran visa, it is generally easy to get.
Very Important Note
Regardless of the nationality, Iran pilgrimage visa is issued only for Muslims.
Required documents for Iran pilgrimage visa
The administrative process of Iran pilgrimage visa is like obtaining a tourist visa.
- Completed visa application form
- Passport Image (as it’s mentioned on photo requirements)
- Personal Photo (as it’s mentioned on photo requirements)
- Valid passport at least six months
- Letter of Invitation or Itinerary (If you are Muslim from US, UK, and Canada
Note: Getting an Iran pilgrimage visa does not require LOI (letter of invitation) but makes the visa process smoother.
- Resume (If you are from US, UK, and Canada)
- Interview at the Iran consulate if necessary
- Visa fee
You have three months to enter this country since the date of your Iran visa issuance and the maximum time you can stay in Iran is 30 days.
Iran pilgrimage visa fee
- If you get visa code, you should pay 20 Euros to travel agency as visa code issuance fee.
- If you have Visa On Arrival, you should pay 10 – 145 Euro at Iran’s authorized airports as Iran visa stamp fee. The amount of your payment depends on your nationality:
– French, Italian, and German residents: 75 euros
– Chinese residents: 100 euros
– Australian residents: 145 euros
- You should pay 16 Euros as Insurance fee
- After the visa issuing, you have only 3 months to enter Iran and maximum duration of stay is 30 days.
- You need to extend your visa if you want to stay longer than the considered period.
- Please send the documents to SHAKIBA by firstname.lastname@example.org