How to get Iran visa as a Pakistani resident?
If you are a resident of Pakistan, you need to apply for the Iran visa in advance. In Iran visa in advance, you have two options:
- You can refer to an Iranian consulate in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta or Embassy General of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Islamabad directly and hand in the other necessary documents to collect your Iran visa at the same consulate/embassy. Note that it’s so much tricky process and there is no guarantee you receive Iran visa.
- Don’t worry! You have a solution that is made all the procedures easily, and you can obtain your visa successfully.
Get Iran visa code by Iranian travel agencies
You can receive Iran visa with the help of Iranian Travel Agencies such as SHAKIBA. In this case, you will receive the visa code, before you apply for Iran visa. Visa code is an 18-digit number issued by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Obtaining the visa code before arriving, will facilitate and accelerate the process of visa collection in advance in the consulate/embassy.
After receiving Iran visa code, you can refer to an Iranian consulate in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta or Embassy General of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Islamabad and hand in the other necessary documents to collect their Iran visa at the same consulate/embassy.
Getting an Iran visa for Pakistani residents require a hotel voucher or letter of invitation (LOI). So you should declare your sponsor’s personal information [first name, last name, identification number, date of birth, place of birth (country and city), sex, current nationality, marital status, occupation, residence address, work address, and telephone number].
Needed Documents for Iran Visa
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- Passport Image (as it’s mentioned on photo requirements)
- Personal Photo (as it’s mentioned on photo requirements)
- Filled out the visa application form
- Visa Code
- Hotel voucher/letter of invitation
Please send the documents to SHAKIBA by email@example.com